Earn the NECPA National Administrator Credential TM today!
February 5th-9th, 2018 Albuquerque, NM
What is the NAC TM Class?
- The NAC TM Class is ONE of the paths an individual can take who is interested in becoming a director in the State of New Mexico
- The NAC TM Class is an intensive Five (5) day long, Eight (8) hours per day course
Attendees in the NECPA National Administrators Credential Course TM learn:
- Develop the organization and the program
- Implement appropriate curriculum and food programs
- Institute marketing and communication initiatives
- Manage people, including legal issues, staff recruitment and supervision
- Maintain the facility
- Understand legal and regulatory issues
- Create strong financial management systems
The NECPA National Administrator Credential TM is valid for two (2) years from the day it is awarded. For additional renewal information, please contact NECPA directly at www.necpa.net or 855-706-3272.
NMCCEA no longer handles the renewal process. For renewals, please contact NECPA.