The New Mexico Child Care & Education Association is contributing leadership, professional development, advocacy and public-private sector initiatives to New Mexico’s early care and education programs. NMCCEA’s primary focus is on the needs of the licensed early care and education community.
Become a member today! Fax/Mail Registration Form
Become a member today! Online Registration
- As a member of the NMCCEA, you also receive membership in the Early Child Care and Education Consortium.
- Members are represented in State government by an experienced lobbyist.
- Specialized training through conferences and training seminars, technology, and online training.
- Opportunities for improvement through accreditation and staff certification.
- Professional, experienced association management.
- State and National Conferences
- Leadership and business training.
- Representation on many task forces and committees.
- Membership represents entire center
- Free Membership in “Xchange Everyday”